ONLINE SHOP TERMS
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
- The online shop operating at www.altradea.com is run by:
Altra Dea Couture Barbara Niedźwiedzka
84/86 Piastowska street 42-202 Częstochowa
NIP (Tax Identification Number): 754-135-17-37
REGON (Statistical Number): 531099390
hereinafter referred to as the Seller
- In order to use the online shop www.altradea.com it is essential to:
- have Internet access,
- have an e-mail address,
- install any web browser,
- read and accept the following terms.
- The administrator of personal data (within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on Protection of Personal Data) provided to the Seller by Customers of the online shop www.altradea.com is Altra Dea Couture Barbara Niedźwiedzka, based at ul. Piastowska 84/86 42-202 Częstochowa.
- Personal data provided to the Seller shall be used only in order to:
- register the Customer's account in the online shop www.altradea.com,
- exercise the contract of sale on the basis of an order placed by the Customer with the online shop www.altradea.com, including handling returns and complaints, and correspondence associated with the abovementioned contract,
- if the Customer shall agree, send information about new products, services and special offers offered by the online shop www.altradea.com (newsletter).
- Personal data shall not be made available to other entities for marketing purposes. The Seller shall be obliged to make the Customer's personal data available only on request of authorized bodies (on the basis of the applicable law).
- The Customer shall have an unlimited right to access their personal data and to edit and remove it through the website www.altradea.com/login
- Personal data provided to the Seller shall be stored and secured in accordance with the applicable principles on data protection.
- The online shop shall accept orders through www.altradea.com. Orders shall be fulfilled in a chronological order. Orders may be placed 24 hours per day throughout the whole year, however, orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays shall be addressed from the morning on the next working day.
- Directly after placing an order the Customer shall receive an automatic confirmation that the order has been received by the Seller's server. However, only information provided by the Seller about the acceptance of the order (on the basis of an offer accepted by both parties), sent by e-mail, shall be unequivocal with the conclusion of a contract of sale binding on both parties of the transaction. Placing an order shall not constitute the acceptance of the order.
- Orders shall be fulfilled within 7 days (in case of the goods available in storage). This time is calculated:
- in case of cash of delivery payment - from the date on which the order has been placed,
- in case of bank transfer payment - from the date on which the amount has been credited in the Seller's bank account.
- In case of the goods described "ask for the product", the method and time of order fulfillment shall be established individually with the Customer.
- 5. According to principles established in these terms, the online shop shall serve only customers residing in Poland.
- 6. In case of foreign customers, orders may be fulfilled through the online shop or an e-mail address, provided that the method of payment and delivery costs are established individually with the customer.
- All prices provided by the online shop at www.altradea.com shall be in EURO and include VAT.
- Price given with a product shall be binding at the moment of placing an order by the Customer.
- Prices given with products shall not include delivery costs. Delivery costs shall be added to the sum of purchased products and must appear with an order being placed by the Customer. Delivery costs shall be incurred by the Customer.
- Products ordered in the online shop www.altradea.com shall be delivered by Poczta Polska.
- Estimated delivery time shall be 2-9 working days from the date on which the package has been posted.
- To facilitate possible complaint handling process, it is recommended that the Customer, while collecting the package delivered by a courier, checked the completeness of the package, the state of the outer packaging, and the condition of the ordered goods in the presence of the courier. In case when the package is damaged, the Customer should draw up a protocol with the courier, in two identical copies signed by the Customer and the courier.
VI. PAYMENTS AND DOCUMENTS
- Payment for the goods ordered in the online shop www.altradea.com may be made by the Customer in the following way:
- before the goods are mailed - by a bank transfer to the Seller's bank account ("bank transfer" payment) through przelewy24 and paypal.com.
- The transfer should include data enabling the identification of the person making the payment and order number provided by the online shop www.altradea.com. The Seller shall wait for the payment to their bank account for 14 days. After 14 days the Customer's order shall be cancelled.
- The goods are delivered along with a fiscal receipt or (on the Customer's request) an invoice. If it is necessary to include data on the invoice other than provided during the registration, the Customer should inform the Seller about it before placing an order.
- According to the applicable legal provisions, the consumer who has concluded an off premises contract may withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date on which the package has been delivered, and support this fact with a written declaration. The declaration should be sent by registered mail to the Seller's address or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before the expiry of that period. The Seller without undue delay shall inform the Customer about the receipt of such information.
- The model withdrawal form that may be used by the Customer shall be provided by the Seller on the website www.altradea.com.
- The goods must be returned to the Seller immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal. The Customer must return any products that have been received free of charge with the returned goods, and/or which could be received or received at a preferential price on condition that the Customer has purchased the returned goods.
- Returned goods cannot bear any sings of usage, has to be complete and packed in the original package (box, case, bag, etc.) in which they have been sent. The Customer has liability to pay compensation for the diminishment of the value of the goods due to behaviors beyond what is necessary to examine the goods.
- In case of withdrawal from this contract, the Seller shall reimburse to the Customer all payments received from the Customer, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of supplementary costs resulting from the Customer's choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by the Seller), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which the Seller is informed about the Customer's decision to withdraw from this contract. Payment shall be reimbursed on condition that the Seller has received the returned goods.
- Such reimbursement shall be carried out using the same means of payment as the Customer used for the initial transaction, unless the Customer has expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, the Customer will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
- The Seller shall not accept returns of the goods sent back in parcels paid by recipient.
- The package of the returned goods must guarantee proper security of the goods during transport.
- The right of withdrawal shall not apply in case of a purchase of goods for an individual order.
- The Seller declares that the offered goods are free of legal defects and that all efforts has been made to make the goods free of physical defects.
- The Seller shall be liable under statutory warranty for 24 months from the date on which the goods have been delivered to the Customer, as long as within 12 months from the observation of non-compliance with the contract the Customer informs the Seller about the non-compliance.
- The Customer may file their complaints by registered mail to the Seller's address or by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Time of handling complaints shall be 14 days from the date on which the Seller has received the claimed goods. The Customer should attach a copy of a document confirming the purchase to the claimed goods. If the complaints shall be rejected, the Goods will be sent back to the Customer with a justification of the illegitimacy of the complaints.
- It is recommended to attach a damage protocol drawn up by the Customer and the courier to the complaints resulting from damaging the goods during transport.
- The package of the claimed goods must guarantee proper security of the goods during transport.
- Newsletter is a free of charge service which shall inform Customers about special offers, contests, events, sales, novelties, and collections by emailing periodically contents selected by the Seller.
- The Customer shall agree to receive the newsletter by providing their e-mail address and ticking proper options on the registration form, by which the Customer agrees to the following:
- the Customer's personal data will be stored and processed by the Seller for marketing purposes, according to the Act of 29 August 1997 on Protection of Personal Data,
- the Customer will receive commercial information from the Seller within the meaning of article 10 (2) of the Act of 18 June 2002 on Electronic Services to the e-mail address provided during the registration.
- The Customer may cancel the newsletter service at any time.
X. FINAL PROVISIONS
- An order placed by the Customer constitutes the acceptance of these terms.
- The Seller shall not be responsible for disruptions in the online shop www.altradea.com operations due to technical reasons (maintenance, servicing, replacement of equipment, etc.) or any other reasons beyond the Seller's control.
- The Seller shall inform that any trademarks and graphic materials presented on the website www.altradea.com are protected by law. Customers and visitors of the online shop www.altradea.com undertake to comply with intellectual property rights of the Seller and any third party.
- For matters not covered in these Terms the Polish law is valid, including the Civil Code and Consumer Rights Act in particular.
- In case of any disputes, customers and sellers may exercise out-of-court procedures, i.e. mediation by regional inspectorates of Trading Standards Association and arbitration courts of regional inspectorates of Trading Standards Association.5. In case of any disputes, customers and sellers may exercise out-of-court procedures, i.e. mediation by regional inspectorates of Trading Standards Association and arbitration courts of regional inspectorates of Trading Standards Association.
- These Terms shall enter into force on 25.12.2014 and shall be valid indefinitely.
- The Seller conducting the online shop www.altradea.com reserves the right to change these Terms. The Customers shall receive information about any changes to their e-mail addresses provided during the registration. In case of an order that has been confirmed by the Customer and is being processed at the time of changing the terms, the terms relevant at the moment of placing an order shall be binding.